Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar...

...makes me wonder how far one's imagination could go! James Cameroon has done a splendid job in writing such a creative story line. Apparently, he had this idea about 10 years ago and worked on this movie for 4 years before it released yesterday. The computer graphics are spell-binding and makes one completely forget that most of the movie is done through animation in the first place. Smallest details in the movie amazed me the most.

The movie starts grandly, becomes a little slow in the second half and later picks up pace/interest towards the end. If you have the opportunity, watch the movie in an IMAX. Or a 3D IMAX would even be better.

Bottom line: Fucking Awesome.

P.S: I hate to be one of those sky-people. But sadly, I am!

4 comments:

Preeti said...

Isn't it just awesome? IThe tempo did go down a little in between...that, combined with the fact that i was REALLY tired, made me doze off just for a while in between and when I woke up, the battle had begun :( I MUST watch it agan to catch what i missed and to watch it in 3D, cuz i unfortunately got only 2D tickets!

The Maverick Blog said...

Better than Vettaikaran? :P

I said...

They should really name such movies 'Special Effects' or 'Graphics'.

Arun B said...

Agreed ... need to see this movie on a 3D/IMAX ....