Fun and entertaining, but as against the whole 'Five point someone' controversy, I hardly saw the movie made out of the book. A few scenes here and there, but overall the movie is quite different from the book. Chetan Bhagat by the way...ok, why mention it.
1. Aamir khan is very good, he sure can pull off any role with ease.
2. Madhavan, in his right senses, should never accept a college student role. Not even after he loses 20 pounds.
3. Second half of the movie was better than the first half.
4. Kareena Kapoor's sister is very good looking. Sure, better than Kareena.
5. I made myself a promise to visit Ladakh once in life.