Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Anger in "Vishwaroobam"!

I feel devastated and I race to the apex of irritation. I run out of words, to speak nor to type. I feel numb. Ire on a crescendo. I hide it under my thoughts. Something tells me if I let it go, it would explode with the strength of tsunami to the power of 10. I don't want to make my frustration contagious, for I know that's where this is heading towards.I fume like hell. And like a smoke engine of the 1930's. But I let out lesser than what the "Hydrogen-Honda-Civic-2008" lets out.

I observe silence and feel better.

[For i let it all out now!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Arun,

An awesome narration of Anger.
I feel the same quite often and coclude it the same way. But i had never put them into words. It leaves a nice feeling.

Thanks writing this.
Vaishali.

Arun Sundar said...

Thanks Vaishali...