Friday, December 14, 2007

What the hell??

I miss home, when I go to work. I miss work, when I stay at home. I miss homefood, when I eat at the restaurant. I miss the eatery food, when I attempt home-cooking. I miss my old friends when I hang out with my new friends. I miss my new friends, when I spend time with my old-friends. I miss web-surfing, when work presses. I miss being busy, when I do too much of browsing. I miss my ex-girl friends, when I think of my futile life. I miss my vain life, when I think of my ex-girl friends. I miss being single, when I imagine getting married. I miss married life, when I realize I'm a bachelor. I miss alcohol, when I tell to myself that i am a teetotaller. I miss being an abstainer, when I think of alcohol. I miss sex, when I remain a virgin. I miss virginity, when I dream of having Sex.

What the hell is this word "Miss" all about??

And the word "Miss" being complicated and unmarried women addressed as "Miss" - is that coincidental??

2 comments:

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

why do i see tints of a women in very many places around in the blog.. mmm... is it my perspective? orr..? lol.. just kidding..

Arun Sundar said...

Aren't they interesting creations, who deserve more space in my blog? ;)